Seeking: Asian American breast cancer survivors for focus group
Susan G. Komen Foundation is looking for Asian American breast cancer survivors to participate in a focus group.
• Are at least 18 years old
• Speak English
• Can commit to 2 online meetings (each up to 90 minutes)
Help the Susan G. Komen Foundation lead patient-centered research efforts that deliver breakthroughs for breast cancer patients in the near and long term. Survivors will receive a $30 gift card after participating in the 2 online meetings.
Choices for online meetings:
• Thursday, April 29th (6pm Central time/4pm Pacific time)
• Monday, May 3rd (2pm Central time/12pm Pacific time)
• Tuesday, May 4th (4pm Central time/2pm Pacific time)
• Wednesday, May 5th (7pm Central time/5pm Pacific time)
Call 972-591-6746 or email SHARE@komen.org to sign up or ask questions.
English Recruitment Flyer w May dates